Are you a Photographer?
Interested to know about photography?
Want to know some of the important facts about photography?
Then you are in the right place as here you are going to learn lots of facts regarding photography. Of course, photography is a passion for most of the people and is often a profession for some of them. If you are one among them then do go through the facts that will help you to get closer to photography.
So let us get started by knowing about each and every fact about photography in detail.
- Joseph Nicéphore Niépce is a French scientist who was the first person ever to take a photograph. The first image was captured in 1826 using camera obscura. It almost took 8 hours to capture the image due to its long exposed requirement of the camera.
- When you look at the pinhole camera this is probably considered as one of the safest ways to view sunlight. So you can make use of the camera lens in order to view Solar eclipse without affecting your eyes.
- Perhaps the world’s first digital camera has 0.01 Megapixel and it is about 3.6kg in weight. In addition to that, it took more than thirty seconds to completely transfer the image to the tape.
- Well, the first and the foremost device that has been manufactured in order to project an image especially on the surface was the camera obscura, or “dark room”. This was introduced in Latin, however, the first principle was captured by Mozi who was one of the Chinese philosophers. This has eventually come up with a pinhole camera that we are using nowadays.
- The first digital camera was released in 1994 by Apple which was named as Apple Quicktake and is designed by Kodak.
- Considering the sensors of modern cameras they have capacity only to capture either in black or white. After that, it is calculated to be focused on different colors that are enabled by adding color to the picture.
- In 1861 the first color photo was actually developed by Scottish physicist James Clerk Maxwell. And from then onwards we are experiencing color photography.
- Perhaps the first and the longest photographic negative was actually created by Esteban Pastorino Diaz. Along with him Didi Dache in Beijing also accompanied and both of them came up with the longest photographic negative which is approximately 79.37 m in length.
- In the same way, French photographer Gaspar Felix Tournachon has come up with aerial photography. In the year 1858, the first aerial photography took place.
- Yousuf Karsh is one of the greatest portrait photographers of the 20th century. It was included with photographers of different people like Pope John Paul II, Pablo Picasso, John F. Kennedy, and many others.
- If you consider Photoshop then dodge, burn and sponge are some of the excellent tools that are basically used to lighten, darken and saturate photo while working in the dark room.
- In 1935 the first Japanese camera was introduced by Canon. And it has a lens that was manufactured by Nikon.
- Samuel Shlafrock is the person to invent the instant camera for the very first time. It is a combination of the camera along with portable with a dark room that is allotted with the unique compartment.